Dolomites Research Notes on Approximation is an open access journal that publishes peer-reviewed papers, lecture notes and slides of the tutorials presented at the annual Dolomites Research Weeks and Workshops, which have been organized regularly since 2006 by the Padova-Verona Research Group on Constructive Approximation and Applications (CAA) at the summer courses site of the University of Verona in Alba di Canazei (Trento, Italy). The journal also publishes, on invitation, survey papers and summaries of Ph.D. theses on approximation theory, algorithms, and applications.
- Dolomites Research Notes on Approximation is indexed by MathScinet, Zentralblatt MATH, Scopus, ISI Web of Science, The Electronic Library of Mathematics - Emis, DOAJ Directory of Open Access Journals.
- From Volume 2 (2009) on, the editorial board has decided to publish papers suggesting open problems of interest to the scientific community. As for regular papers, these open problems will be peer-reviewed before publication.
- The journal is officially registered under ISSN 2035-6803.
- DRNA does not apply any APC or Submission Charge.
- The journal is supported by the Department of Mathematics of the University of Padova.